The Oak Bluffs Council on Aging’s primary mission is to promote and provide programs and services that foster dignity, independence, and life long learning for elderly citizens.
The OBCOA offers the opportunity to meet with professionals by appointment through regularly held programs:
- Hearing Clinic
- Pedi-Care Foot Clinic
- Public Health Clinic
- SHINE/Health Insurance Counseling
- Social Security Videoconference (Skype) Sessions
Other regularly held programs and services include:
- Animal companions
- Computer instruction
- Day trips
- Discounted bus passes
- Exercise classes
- Fuel assistance
- Holiday parties
- Senior Dining Center Lunches: Warm lunch served on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Suggested donation of $2.00.
- Food Pantry: A small pantry to serve visitors. Supplies are delivered to all centers on the fourth Friday of the month from 11 am-2 pm.
- Social groups and card/board games
Contact: Rose Cogliano
Phone: 508-693-4509 x3
21 Wamsutta Ave
Oak Bluffs, MA
PO Box 1327
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557