The mission of the Massachusetts Department of Revenue is to achieve maximum compliance with the tax, child support and municipal finance laws of the Commonwealth. In meeting its mission, the Department is dedicated to enforcing these laws in a fair, impartial and consistent manner by providing professional and courteous service to all its customers.
DOR’s customer service call center hours for tax help are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. (617-887-6367)
Case-specific child support questions should be directed to the number below.
To submit general questions, comments and suggestions, please choose one of the following topics:
- Personal Income Tax
- Trustee Tax (sales/use, meals, withholding, etc…)
- Corporate Excise
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Child Support 800-332-2733 (local callers, 617-660-1234)
- Division of Local Services
- IFTA (International Fuel Tax)
- Identity Theft Information
Information provided by www.mass.gov/dor.