The Island Wide Youth Collaborative (IWYC), a Massachusetts Family Resource Center provides services for at-risk families, young people and community members. The goal of a Family Resource Center is to support families to strengthen their bonds, connect to others and engage in their community.
People come to the IWYC for a variety of reasons. We help connect those seeking help to resources available to them, both on and off-Island. While every situation is different, our staff uses community resources and on-Island treatment options to create a web of support tailored to each scenario. All services are free and confidential.
How we can help:
- Do you need information on after-school programs?
- Do you need help getting your child to attend school on a regular basis?
- Are you concerned that your child may be using drugs or alcohol?
- Do you have a child or family member struggling with a specific issue?
- Do you need help accessing funding for childcare or after school programming?
- Do you need fuel assistance?
- Do you need nutrition assistance (SNAP, HIP, etc.)?
Services we offer:
- One on One Case Management
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Island-wide Clinician Professional Development
- Parent Education programs
- Educational programs
- Mentoring opportunities
- School Liaison
- Volunteer/Leadership opportunities
Browse the IWYC Calendar.
Partners of the IWYC include the Youth Task Force, YMCA of Martha’s Vineyard, Martha’s Vineyard public schools, and the Martha’s Vineyard Hospital.