Your guide to the Island's social service resources, programs, activities and opportunities for all ages
Connecting people and community resources
FirstStop Martha’s Vineyard is an Island-wide reference guide to resources and information that support the health and wellness of our community.
Fall/Winter Seasonal Spotlight
- A Warm Place to Stay: Houses of Grace Island Winter Shelter Program
- Island Grown’s Indoor Winter Mobile Market is back!
- Thanksgiving Feast with Island Clergy Seasonal Community Suppers
- Apples Available at the Tiasquin Orchard Farmstand
- Fall Festival at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary
- Martha’s Vineyard Chamber Music Society Fall Cello Concerts
- Food Assistance from The Island Food Pantry
- Warm Kids Clothes at the Boys and Girls Club Second Hand Store
How We Help
0 Island Towns Served
0 Local & Mainland Provider Listings
0 Hotline Calls Last Year