New Paths Recovery Program
Also known as New Paths
111 Edgartown Road
111 Edgartown Road
Vineyard Haven, MA, 02568
Phone: 508-693-7900 x251
Alternate Phone: 508-693-7900 x290
Visit our website
New Paths is a structured outpatient addiction program for adults who seek alcohol, drug and behavioral addictions recovery and who may also experience co-occurring mental health disorders. New Paths begins with a philosophy that everyone can reach their recovery goals. The program offers daily structured groups, individual sessions, family education sessions and psychiatric services.
New Paths consists of education and skills development in areas including early recovery, relapse prevention, peer support, mindfulness, emotion regulation, motivational enhancement, stress management, self-care, relaxation and mental health.
Who should attend New Paths?
- Adults 18 years+ who need more treatment than a once a week individual session but who do not currently require detoxification or residential treatment.
- Persons who are willing to make a commitment to attend the program three times per week for a minimum of four weeks.
What is the structure of New Paths Recovery Program?
- New Paths begins with a comprehensive evaluation and orientation to determine whether the program is the appropriate treatment option. The orientation/evaluation process usually lasts approximately two hours.
- Once admitted, we recommend starting the program as soon as possible. Clients can even begin the same day, schedule permitting.
- New Paths groups are three hours long and are focused on addiction and recovery skills development and education. We strongly encourage clients to attend a minimum of three days per week and to attend additional days of desired.
- After regular attendance and participation is established, psychiatric services are available when appropriate.
- Clients are also encouraged to attend Twelve Step meetings or other peer support groups.
How do I get started in New Paths?
- For more information about the program please call 508-693-7900 x251
- To enroll, please call 508-693-7900 x290 to schedule an evaluation. We appreciate that entering New Paths can be a big decision for many people and we commit to setting up an appointment as soon as possible.
- Most insurers cover treatment in the New Paths program. Financial assistance is also often available.
Addiction and Recovery, Addiction and Recovery, Health and Wellness, Mental Health, Mental Health and Substance Use Services, Outpatient Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders, Support Groups
Addiction, Addiction & Recovery, Addiction Support, Alcoholism, Behavioral Health, Crisis Intervention, Drug Abuse, Drug Abuse Services, Mental Health, Outpatient Mental Health, Recovery, Substance Abuse, Substance Abuse Services, Substance Free Living, Substance Use, Substance Use Disorder services