Island Wide Youth Collaborative
Also known as IWYC
Martha’s Vineyard Community Services Island Wide Youth Collaborative (IWYC) is a Massachusetts Family Resource Center that provides services for at-risk families, young people and community members. On-island treatment options for at-risk youth, young adults and their families. Translation is available for all programming.
How we can help:
- Do you need information on after school programs?
- Do you need help in getting your child to attend school on a regular basis?
- Are you concerned that your child may be using drugs or alcohol?
- Is your child having difficulty following household rules?
- Could you benefit from a confidential parent support group?
- Do you have a child or family member struggling with a specific issue? If so, ask us about our schedule of support groups.
Services we offer:
- One on One Case Management
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Island-wide Clinician Professional Development
- Parent Education programs
- Educational programs
- Mentoring opportunities
- School Liaison
- Volunteer/Leadership opportunities
Browse the IWYC Calendar.
Adolescent substance abuse, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Problems, Behavioral Therapy, Case Management Services, Child Abuse, Child at Risk hotline, Child Clothing, Child Day Programs, Child development, Child Educational Programs, Child Educational Resources, Child Educational Support, Child Fitness, Child Health, Child Law, Child Medical Equipment, Child Mental Health, Child Nutrition, Child Protective Services, Child Sports, Child Support, Childcare, Childhood illness, Children, Children with Disabilities, Drug Abuse, Drug Abuse Services, Drug Overdose, Drug Prescription Assistance, Early Childhood Development, Families, Family Support/Counseling, Grandparents, Information and Referral, Mentoring, Parent Education, Parent Support Groups, Parent Support/Counseling, Prenatal Substance Abuse, Prescription Drug Assistance, Recreational Activities, Reproductive Health, Reproductive Rights, Substance Abuse, Substance Abuse Services, Substance Use, Substance Use Disorder services, Support Groups, Teen health, Teen Substance Use, Teens, Translation Services, Volunteer Opportunities, Youth Counseling, Youth Services